Sep 18, 2008

ibride


When it comes to seeing something pleasing to the eye, sometimes I get a simulatious punch in the gut. That's what happens when I happen upon any item by ibride at the many online shops I frequent. You can find their dark whimsical animal trays and other goods at online shops like Velocity or Elsewares. I have long desired an ibride piece ... but thought I've never visited their website before. So today I happened over to ibride.fr, and I got the same so-awesome-i-feel-like-i-just-got-punched-in-the-gut feeling I get everytime I see one of their items.
I am moved at how beautiful each piece is. It's full. That's how I feel ... like the piece is full complete and simply wonderful. Here are some shots from their website and a beautiful table that can be purchased at Velocity.



No comments: