Jul 29, 2009
Jul 23, 2009
Jul 15, 2009
Jul 13, 2009
1. Going to the beach.
We've [me and the dogs] have been going to the beach every chance we get.
Saturday morning we took in the rowing regatta, very cool!
With over five miles of beach on Park Point ... everyone can get a great spot alone or be by the cool cats to see and be seen.
2. Watching Summer time TV [at night only of course ... too beautiful to be in doors]
Addicted to: So You Think You Can Dance and The Bachelorette
Oh I so think I can dance and if Kiptyn doesn't win her over in the end, I'll be on the next plane to San Diego to nurse his broken heart. [that's right ... someone has a Kiptyn blog.]
3. Working ... yick. Work has been nutzpantz though.
4. Visiting with my friends and family.
5. Walking and Hiking ... I recently ran to fast on a hike ... I should have been walking.
pic from Scuddrunner25
7. Reading Dooce - her new kid is so cute it's even making my baby hormones rage and I'm not a kid person
8. Not that I'm spending ages online but I'm also obsessed with seenon.com
How many times have you seen something in a movie or tv program and think - where did she get that fantastic pair of shoes?
9. And just being a lazy summer bum! It's been great, hope you are enjoying your summer!