Jun 2, 2008

Built by YOU!


I have been a fan of New York designer Wendy Mullin's Built by Wendy clothing line for quite some time now. Many of you crafty fashionistas out there are aware of her unique and classic pieces with a modern youthful twist and if you are aware, you know that she also sells patterns of some of her pieces through Simplicity. You can craft your own Built by Wendy piece at your own sewing machine and maybe feel the excitement designers get when constructing a one of a kind! Check our her line for women and men, or put an order in for one of her unique personalized guitar straps! I nabbed this pattern and some sweet gingham fabric at my local Hancock Fabrics, but have yet to construct the shirt. I have to admit, I'm an very bad sewer and patterns are even another thing. I'd generally shy away from using a patter but this was too cute to pass up!

No comments: