Mar 26, 2008

my new couch arrived Friday

It's here and it's HUGE. Not realizing its girth in the store because hey ... the store isn't 14' by 14' right? Anyhow since it's arrival last week I've replaced the old beat up trunk with a faux leather one from Target [i heart target]. It's perfect because this one was hurting our feet when we kicked back. Now I am looking into replacing the rug with a nice white/off white shag rug. I know that's a big gamble with two dogs who love to play in the dirt and sand, but hey I can't sacrifice all style because I'm a dog lover! Now that I am the proud owner of an overstuffed extremely comfy couch ... I wish I had some interior design help trying to find a proper chair to accent it. I'm thinking I don't want anything large like the couch. But it can't be too small because the couch will dwarf it. Any thoughts would be superb!

No comments: